Thursday, May 22, 2014

In Case of Emergency, break glass....

I'm running a smidge behind, because I decided to get all social yesterday.  But let me bring you up to speed on Askew:

Its completed!
Its gorgeous!
Its too too small.

My boobs actually are too big for this. 
 And I had forgotten how dumb I am at blocking things.  And I didn't really have the appropriate pins, so I had to make due with just sort of whatever I could find.  Oy vey.
The colours actually line up.
Post Seaming.


Finished pieces, pre-making up




Seams trying to split.
Blocking
Anyhow.  I think I'm going to not make it in a larger size, because right now I have two full skeins of Chroma worsted to play with.  Yes, it only used ONE skein .  
Soaking in water/ fabric softener pre-blocking

I'm going to pick a sweater to make now, and instead of using a new yarn, I'm going to use my stash yarns to make it all multi-coloured.

No comments:

Post a Comment